Evan Wiederkehr, Esq.
Mr. Wiederkehr litigates complex matrimonial and family law matters putting the client’s goals and needs first. Every effort is made to achieve resolution never losing sight of the fact that some matters may only be resolved through court proceedings and intervention. The client is always educated with respect to the process and potential outcomes to enable the individual to understand and influence the issues that will affect the fundamental aspects of their life.
- Family Law
- Commercial Transactions and Litigation
- Real Estate Transactions and Litigation
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 1998
Dean’s List, Academic Achievement Scholarship
- University of Wisconsin, B.A., English Literature, 1995
- New York Bar, 1999
- Southern District of New York, 2002
- Eastern District of New York, 2009
- Northern District of New York, 2009
- 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals, 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- DelBello Donnellan Weingarten Wise & Wiederkehr, LLP
Partner, 2001-2006, 2007-2013
- Cohen Lans, LLP
Click here to read testimonials for Evan Wiederkehr.
If you require legal assistance regarding a matter of divorce or family law, contact the law offices of Miller Zeiderman Wiederkehr & Schwarz today to book a consultation with Manhattan NY family law attorney Evan Wiederkehr or another member of our team of divorce professionals.