Rai Schwarz, Esq.
Rai Schwarz has been called “the lawyers’ lawyer” – the person to whom other lawyers turn when they are stumped by thorny legal issues for which they need creative solutions. In her nearly 30 years of practice, Ms. Schwarz has honed her skills at some of the most prestigious and respected matrimonial law firms in New York, including Cohen Clair Lans Griefer & Thorpe, LLP; where she was senior counsel, Ellenbogen & Goldstein, PC, where she was a partner; and Raoul Lionel Felder, PC, where she was an associate.
Ms. Schwarz believes that the best outcomes are achieved when a client is informed and educated as to his/her options. She strives to give each client her utmost attention and to educate them along every step of their matter.
- Child Custody
- Relocation Issues
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Separation Agreements Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Post-Judgment Enforcement
- Grandparent Visitation
- New York Law School, J.D.
- Western Connecticut State University, BBA, Magna Cum Laude
- Connecticut 1984
- New York 1985
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- LGBT Bar Association of Greater New York
Published Decisions Include
- Bourne v. Bristow, 66 AD3d 621
- McMahan v. McMahan, 62 AD2d 968
- Linder v. Linder, 297 AD2d 711
- Jones v. Scaldini, 238 AD2d 422
- Elkus v. Elkus, 169 AD2d 134
- Match v. Match, 168 AD2d 226
- Burgel v. Burgel, 141 AD2d 215
- Renner v. Blatte, 170 Misc2d 579
Click here to read testimonials for Rai Schwarz.
Contact the law offices of Miller Zeiderman Wiederkehr & Schwarz today to schedule a consultation with Manhattan matrimonial attorney Rai Schwarz or another one of our highly qualified legal professionals.