Jennifer M. Jackman, Esq.
Jennifer Jackman is an experienced Family Court litigator having spent five years as a Special Assistant Corporation Counsel for the City of New York’s Child Welfare Agency in Bronx County where she conducted numerous Family Court trials and hearings. Prior to entering private practice, she served as Court Attorney to the Honorable Sandra B. Edlitz, Family Court Judge, for the Ninth Judicial District. Ms. Jackman was an associate at the law firm of DelBello Donnellan Weingarten Wise & Wiederkehr, LLP. She was also a member of the Attorney for the Child Panel for the Ninth Judicial District.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 1999
- State University of New York, College at Brockport, B.A., 1989
- New York, 2000
- Connecticut, 2000
- Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association
- New York City Administration for Children’s Services
Special Assistant Corporation Counsel
- Ninth Judicial District of New York
Court Attorney to the Honorable Sandra B. Edlitz
- DelBello Donnellan Weingarten Wise & Wiederkehr, LLP