Matthew Marcus, Esq.
Matthew Marcus is an associate with the preeminent firm Miller Zeiderman Wiederkehr & Schwarz, LLP. Mr. Marcus, a Super Lawyers 2016 Rising Star, focuses his practice in the areas of Family Law and Matrimonial Law. Matthew works diligently with his clients to resolve complex family law and matrimonial matters where possible. However, when resolution is not possible outside of Court, Matthew is prepared to litigate the matter.
Mr. Marcus received his Juris Doctorate from Brooklyn Law School where he graduated cum laude. Mathew Marcus also served as a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Matthew D’Emic in the Court of and a legal intern for the Volunteer Lawyers Project. After having practiced at prior law firms in Manhattan, Matthew joined the firm of Miller Zeiderman Wiederkehr & Schwarz. Matthew and his wife reside in Brooklyn, New York.
- New York, 2014
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, cum laude
- Kate Welling, Fellow
- Deans Merit and Academic Achievement
- Prince Scholarship
- B.A., Brooklyn College, City University of New York, summa cum laude
- Golden Key International Honor Society
- Mildred Sheehan Scholarship
Professional and Community Involvement
- Brooklyn Bar Association, member
- New York City Bar Association, member
- New York State Bar Association, member
- New York County Lawyers Association
- “What You Need to Know About Alternative Dispute Resolution”, New York County Lawyers Association, February 2014
- Super Lawyers magazine, New York Metro Edition, “Rising Star,” 2016