Shauna Tesser-Friedman, Esq.
Shauna Tesser-Friedman’s practice focuses on family and matrimonial law, including pre- and post-nuptial agreements, equitable distribution, the determination of separate property, spousal support, child support, post-judgment modifications and enforcement, and child custody and access. She represents clients in all aspects of settlement, litigation and the negotiation and drafting of agreements.
Ms. Tesser-Friedman is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the New York Women’s Bar Association and the New York County Lawyer’s Association, where she serves as the Vice Chair for the Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Ms. Tesser-Friedman enjoyed a career as a television producer.
- New Jersey
- New York
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Dean’s Award, Excellence in Appellate Advocacy
- Consumer Justice for the Elderly, Litigation Clinic
- Dean’s Travel Study Program, Scotland
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A., 2004
- French and Communication Arts, Double Major
- Marital & Family
Professional and Community Involvement
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York Women’s Bar Association, Member
- New York County Lawyer’s Association, Member
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee, Secretary, 2013-2014
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee, Vice-Chair, 2016-2017
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee, Vice-Chair, 2017-2018
- Speaker, “What You Need to Know About Alternative Dispute Resolution,” New York County Lawyer’s Association, February 2014
- Co-Author, “The Importance of Educating Tomorrow’s Lawyers in ADR,” New York County Lawyer, Vol. 8, Issue 22, June 2014