Trustworthy White Plains Family Law Attorneys
In the face of an unresolved family law matter, the most important step you can take towards protecting your family’s future is to seek the counsel of an experienced and focused family lawyer. The team of White Plains family law attorneys at Miller Zeiderman Wiederkehr & Schwarz LLP are fluent in all areas of family law throughout the state of New York. Our Manhattan alimony law firm treats each case with the careful consideration and individualized attention it deserves.
Versatile Attorneys Practicing All Types of Family Law
Our skilled attorneys draw on more than 100 years of combined family law experience. With two office locations situated in White Plains and New York City, we handle cases in all areas of family law across the state, including:
- Divorce and Separation
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Equitable Distribution of Assets (including business evaluations)
- Valuation of Assets
- Child Support
- Maintenance / Alimony
- Domestic Violence (Orders of Protection)
- Family Offense Proceedings
- Violations of Orders of Protection
- Abuse and Neglect
- Gay, Lesbian & Transgender Family Issues
- Visitation (including grandparent visitation)
- Parent and Child Relocation
- International Child Abduction
- Prenuptial, Postnuptial, Domestic Partnership, Separation & Settlement Agreements
- Family and Matrimonial Law Appellate Litigation
- Post Judgment Matters
Respected Manhattan Alimony Law Firm Serving New York State
Going through a divorce or family law case can be an intensely stressful experience, but, if handled properly, it can be a catalyst for starting life anew. The White Plains family law attorneys at Miller Zeiderman Wiederkehr & Schwarz LLP are committed to helping you lay a solid foundation that makes it possible for you and your family to enjoy a fresh new beginning.
Contact Miller Zeiderman Wiederkehr & Schwarz LLP today to schedule a consultation and find out how we can assist with your family law situation. Our Manhattan alimony law firm serves White Plains and New York City, as well as the Counties of Westchester, Putnam, Orange, and Rockland.